Sprite in TBW community

Post here if you would like to join the community after you have read the rules.
Forum rules
All posts in this forum are moderated before they appear. This means your post will not be visible until an admin or moderator has approved it.
Sprite
TBW Member
Steam Friends: Spriteish
Xbox Live: iRage Sprite

Re: Sprite in TBW community

Post by Sprite » 27 Oct 2007, 20:20

hawkeye wrote:i'd say no given his attitude on our public server. votekicking people he can;t kill is not appreciated.

Erm tbh..I couldn't kill him because of the lag.
I ViiRuS x wrote:dont listen to sprite ^^ hes a div haha ;-)

DeathByFishSlap
TBW Member

Post by DeathByFishSlap » 27 Oct 2007, 20:28

erm tbh ... jak didnt have any problems

Semper_Eadem
TBW Member

Post by Semper_Eadem » 27 Oct 2007, 20:31

Sprite wrote:
hawkeye wrote:i'd say no given his attitude on our public server. votekicking people he can;t kill is not appreciated.

Erm tbh..I couldn't kill him because of the lag.

sprite you do know, that people dont choose to lag right? :pat:

Attitude? I wouldn't say that..

But when people are lagging and I dont like it, i think i have the right to votekick.

everyone has the right to play, sprite, laggy or not. and votekicking them because of that... is just pathetic... i had to put up with bullshit cuz of it, i really dont wanna see others be treated the same
Last edited by Semper_Eadem on 27 Oct 2007, 20:38, edited 1 time in total.

The Supernaturalist
TBW Member

Post by The Supernaturalist » 27 Oct 2007, 20:36

If somebody is lagging, that doesn't automatically give you the right to votekick them. If they're lagging, then tough titties, they're lagging and votekicking them isn't going to solve it. TBW isn't a Gestapo unit; the Public server is just that, public. If we kick somebody because they're lagging, then that's going to put other new players to the server in an awkward position, as they won't want to put a foot out of line "In case the members get angry".
Sound the alarm- you're going to be UNCOMFORTABLY ENERGETIC.
SUCK- ON- MY- MISSILE PUNCH!

Jisatsu
TBW Member

Post by Jisatsu » 28 Oct 2007, 09:48

The Supernaturalist wrote:TBW isn't a Gestapo unit

o rly?

hawkeye wrote:and just cuz i'm not on the server does not mean i can;t see what is going on sprite. dave to confirm check logs for 27th oct around 20:40

Atleast somebody is watching our every move :ugh:

On a serious note, if you talk about attitude on the public server I wonder how others (don't want to mention names, but I do think you all know who I am talking about) do get a nod, and no opposition at all, or atleast not so clearly stated on the forums.
To me the wrong attitude is not only about votekicking some1. (not that I agree about you votekicking laggy persons, that is just not done sprite, bad boy :nono: )

But this is just my opinion, feel free to disagree

hawkeye
TBW Global Mod

Post by hawkeye » 28 Oct 2007, 10:31

because its been my fault that i've not commented on others. i'm paying more attention to players now and will be watching.

TBW is not a gestapo unit. but the admins will pull people up for unsociable play. matches are matches but public is supposed to be fun for everyone. people can;'t help their connections or pc's, if someone is laggin get an admin tocheck they ain;t got daft rates, anything over that you'll have to put up with.

i keep an eye on all comments i see, so no matter who is snapping i may be watching. keep that in mind and try to keep it friendly.
M*A*S*H 4077

Jisatsu
TBW Member

Post by Jisatsu » 28 Oct 2007, 11:04

I know TBW is not a gestapo unit, that was just a joke (hence the "on a serious note" remark)

I totally agree with the way TBW handles its things and the being a good sport mentality thats going on on the public.

-edit- I stand corrected -edit-

To me his attitude doesn't come over as a unfriendly bastard(which is a different kind than the Bastard you all know that is me :cool:), ok maybe a bit trigger happy on the votekick ( Sprite, do you have that on a bind-key or somethin?) but that can be easily changed by asking him not to do that anymore?

But again thats my opinion and I will quit with this argument cause frankly I don't care if he gets in or not, don't even like the guy :gtfoslap: ( nah just kiddin, Sprite you a good lad)
Last edited by Jisatsu on 28 Oct 2007, 13:14, edited 1 time in total.

Semper_Eadem
TBW Member

Post by Semper_Eadem » 28 Oct 2007, 11:25

Jisatsu wrote:( Sprite, do you have that on a bind-key or somethin?)

:rofl: :bowrofl: :rofl:

but seriously, public is just for fun, and not to get too worked up about. in matches i can understand frustration, but at the end of the day, (im gunna get flamed for this im sure) its just a game..

Gavsta
TBW Member
Steam Friends: g_crumpen

Post by Gavsta » 28 Oct 2007, 13:03

hawkeye wrote:i keep an eye on all comments i see, so no matter who is snapping i may be watching. keep that in mind and try to keep it friendly.

o noes, big brother is watching!

good luck on getting in mr sprite :)

Sprite
TBW Member
Steam Friends: Spriteish
Xbox Live: iRage Sprite

Post by Sprite » 28 Oct 2007, 14:56

Okay okaaay :tear: ... My bad.
I shouldn't have votekicked him i guess, maybe I was in a dickish mood..I duno, Im sorry.
I ViiRuS x wrote:dont listen to sprite ^^ hes a div haha ;-)