jokey

Off topic discussion of whatever you want as long as its within the forum rules.
elkobong
TBW Global Mod
Steam Friends: E1KoBong
Xbox Live: E1KoBong

jokey

Post by elkobong » 02 Jul 2011, 10:06

A woman goes to the doctor all black and blue ..

Doctor: "What happened?"

Woman: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk he beats me up."

Doctor: "I have a real good medicine for that. When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of sweet tea and start swishing it in your mouth but don't swallow.

Just keep swishing and swishing until he goes to bed in his drunken stupor."

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.

Woman: "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea. Every time my husband came home drunk, I swished with sweet tea. I swished and swished,and he didn't touch me!"

Doctor: "You see how much keeping your mouth shut helps?"

O rly Bong?

Grinder
TBW Member
Steam Friends: lambgrinder

Re: jokey

Post by Grinder » 03 Jul 2011, 11:18

bong made a funny!
Epic 'I've got a monster' feeling xD

24seven
TBW Site Admin

Post by 24seven » 05 Jul 2011, 09:50

werd I lol'd

Sprite
TBW Member
Steam Friends: Spriteish
Xbox Live: iRage Sprite

Post by Sprite » 05 Jul 2011, 12:49

:gig:
I ViiRuS x wrote:dont listen to sprite ^^ hes a div haha ;-)

sam
TBW Global Mod

Post by sam » 20 Jul 2011, 17:10

A London lawyer and a Yorkshireman are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer is thinking that Yorkshire men are all cloth caps, clogs and whippets and he can fool them easily

So the lawyer asks the Yorkshireman if he would like to play a fun game..

The Yorkshireman is tired and just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and tries to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and says that the game is a lot of fun. "I ask you a question and if you don't know the answer you pay me only £5, you ask me a question and if I don't know the answer I will pay you £500" As may be expected, this catches the yorkshireman's attention and to keep the lawyer quiet he agrees to play the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance between the earth and the moon ?" The yorkshireman doesn't say a word, reaches in his pocket, pulls out a five pound note, and hands it to the lawyer. Now it's the yorkshireman's turn, he asks the lawyer "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four ?"

The lawyer uses his laptop, searches all the references he knows, he uses the air-phone, he searches the net and even the British Library.

He sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail. After over an hour of searching, he finally gives up, He wakes the Yorkshireman and hands him £500. The yorkshireman pockets the £500 and goes straight back to sleep.

The lawyer is going crazy not knowing the answer. He wakes the yorkshireman up and asks "Well, what does go up a hill with three legs and comes down four ?"

The Yorkshireman reaches into his pocket, hands the lawyer a fiver and goes back to sleep

Don't mess with Yorkshiremen, we only talk different
TBW Bowling Champion '08

Grinder
TBW Member
Steam Friends: lambgrinder

Post by Grinder » 21 Jul 2011, 17:31

now that i can appreciate
Epic 'I've got a monster' feeling xD